When I look back on 2011, I’ve realize that about 50% of the resolution I didn’t fulfill haha… However I did achieve something else, they are not in the list lol.. It was a tough ride from last year but also a year full of miracle!
I haven’t put much solid thoughts for 2012 yet, but I will list down some first that I think I should/want to do.
1. Be independent in my work – I can handle cases myself, having breakthrough and growing in my sales and rental.
2. Come back to youth ministry
3. I want to Love Him with my heart, not base on work to gain His acceptance
4. Have more confident, love, joy and peace
- Teach vocal lessons
- Keep the house clean and tidy (clean at least once a week… lol should I do duty rooster?)
- Doing Quality Devotion Daily
- Join Running Competition
- exercise weekly
- Loose 4kg!
- Learn to bake
- Clear 4k for my PTPTN loan.
- Read 6 books
I think that’s about it for this moment.